There are several things you definitely shouldn’t do in the morning – they can quickly ruin your entire day. But it can also be really annoying if you have difficulty getting out of bed.
Sometimes it`s really challenging… And especially if it’s dark outside. Then it can quickly feel like its not yet morning, and you, therefore, have a stubborn desire to just stay in bed all day.
- First of all, stretch yourself. If you do, you will manipulate your brain into wakening faster. When you stretch your body, you send signals to the brain that you are healthy, aware and on alert. It is definitely worth a try – also it’s simple and most often comfortable.
2. Place alarm clock far away
- Place your alarm clock as far away from the bed as possible. It may seem a bit crazy, but it`s a thousand times easier to really get out of the feathers if you have already traveled. And you have to do that if your alarm clock is in a completely different room and rings very loudly.
3. Do not close your curtains
- Yes, I know. Many people close their curtains when they go to bed. But if you have trouble getting up in the morning, it is actually smartest if the outside light can enter the bedroom in the morning. With this method, it also seems more natural for the body to get up because you have not been woken by a noisy alarm clock.
4. Find your favorite music
- This trick is definitely worth a try. If you still have your phone lying beside you on the nightstand, you might as well make a playlist ready for the next morning. Most people wakens faster when they hear music (unless the tempo is slow), therefore, find all your favorite songs, and start the day with them.
5. Go to bed at the same time every day
- You’ve probably heard it before. But it`s not entirely without matter. It almost says itself that the body is not comfortable being tired. And it doesn’t like if your night’s sleep is continuously shifted. So you will have much easier getting up in the morning if you go to bed at about the same time every night.